The spread of COVID-19 in Los Angeles is currently at Threat Level Red: Extreme Risk. Stay-at-home orders have been extended until ICU availbility reaches 15% or more.
Free Testing Available
The City of Los Angeles, in partnership with Curative Inc. and CORE (Community Organized Relief Effort), is providing free COVID-19 testing to ALL Los Angeles County residents, whether or not you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Click here for details. Please get tested if:
- You are having symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you think you were exposed because you were working, especially in essential services, in a place where you are frequently exposed to other people who may not be taking precautions.
- If you share living spaces with other people who may be positive for COVID-19.
- If you have been in a crowd or gathering where people were close together and not wearing face coverings and/or keeping their distance
You are required to wear a mask when you are outside of your home. Wearing a face covering will help to contain your respiratory droplets. But it is not a substitute for other critical measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 — most importantly, staying home, practicing safe physical distancing, washing your hands often, and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
We encourage you to sign up for NotifyLA, our City’s emergency alerts system, which is pushing out updates about COVID-19 prevention. Please encourage your family and friends to do the same.
COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium
To assist residential renters who have been economically impacted by the Coronavirus, the Mayor and the City Council have adopted tenant protections on evictions and rent increases in the City of Los Angeles. Click here for details.
Information for Business Owners