April 28, 2022
Please see the Revised Health Officer Order (Effective Friday, April 22, 2022).
- During the winter Omicron surge, hospitalized coronavirus-positive children were more likely to be hit with COVID-related upper airway infections than at other times of the pandemic, putting them at greater risk of severe disease, new data suggest.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci said the coronavirus is under better control in the United States, but the pandemic isn’t over.
Other pertinent information and resources can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health COVID-19 webpage.
- County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Coronavirus Update
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Q&A
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Information
- Coronavirus Employee Protocols- Emergency Preparedness Bulletin 3-2 Revised March 13 2020-2 (PDF via LAPD)
- Metro is Coordinating with L.A. County Department of Public Health on Response to Coronavirus
- Red Cross COVID-19 Response
- Hollywood4WRD - Ending Homelessness in Hollywood