Hollywood Pantages Theatre
Categories: Entertainment & Venues , Live Theater
6233 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
Theatre open for shows.
Box Office open daily from 12pm-6pm.
Hamilton Goods shop open at 6225 Hollywood Blvd. Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm
- Delphine6250 Hollywood Blvd (173 feet S)
- Everbowl6250 Hollywood Blvd (173 feet S)
- Hollywood Burger6250 Hollywood Blvd (173 feet S)
- Birdcage Hollywood6263 Hollywood Blvd (232 feet W)
Nearby Destination Retail
- Funko6201 Hollywood Blvd (286 feet E)
- Lost & Found6320 Yucca St (891 feet NW)
- Drip LA6376 Hollywood Blvd (0.2 miles W)
- Hollywood Heritage6411c Hollywood Blvd (0.3 miles W)
- Sneakers LA6519 Hollywood Blvd (0.3 miles W)
Nearby Entertainment & Venues
- Starline Tours6231 Hollywood Blvd (12 feet E)
- Avalon1735 Vine St (539 feet NW)
- The Ricardo Montalbán Theatre1615 Vine St (656 feet SW)
- L Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition6331 Hollywood Blvd (700 feet W)